- Metagenics wellness essentials for pregnancy (multi, calcium, choline and efa's all-in-one packet)
New and Improved!
Wellness Essentials for Pregnancy by Metagenics is a convenient once a day packet containing prenatal multivitamins, calcium/magniesum, choline and EFA supplements. It's a super-pack of health and wellness designed for specifically for preconception, pregnancy and nursing support.
Wellness Essentials for Pregnancy delivers four specialized supplements in individual packets. Designed to help promote a smooth pregnancy by helping meet nutritional needs to support female reproductive health, enhance fetal growth and development, and relieve postpartum negative mood.
Wellness Essentials for Pregnancy once-daily packet provides:
- Provides 500 mcg of folate to support fetal neurological health.
- Supports fetal brain development with choline and DHA. OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid fish oil manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.
- Promotes immune health with balanced levels of antioxidants.
- Contains calcium and magnesium to support the formation of baby’s skeleton and prevent bone loss in mom.
- Calcium and magnesium also support muscle relaxation and may help ease nighttime limb movement and pregnancy-associated leg cramps.
- Supplies safe levels of vitamin A with precursor carotenoids for multifunctional health support.
- Comes with 30 convenient packets giving you a one month supply.
- Each cost-effective packet contains 7 tablets/softgels to take daily:
- 2 tablets - advanced prenatal multivitamin & mineral supplement
- 2 tablets - calcium and magnesium supplement
- 1 softgel - Choline supplement
- 2 softgels - EPA-DHA supplement
Nutritionist Mom, Rosemary Seguin - Why I Recommend it:
I love this product because it includes all the essential nutrients every women needs from preconception through nursing in a very convenient, easy to remember packet. For any woman that has a hard time remembering to take their vitamins, works out of the house or has a busy schedule these packets are fantastic. You can pop a packet in your purse and take it with you. Great for travelling as well. My one recommendation I suggest adding to this is a one a day probiotic supplement like HMF Maternity Probiotic by Genestra and during the winter months an extra 1000iu’s of Vitamin D or during periods of low sun exposure.
Size: 30 convenient packets = one month supply.
Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each packet contains two multi tablets (green), two calcium/magnesium tablets (white), one choline softgel (opaque brown), two EPA-DHA softgels (opaque yellow).
- Serving Size: 1 Packet
- Calories 25
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1500 IU
- Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids) 4000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and niacinamide ascorbate) 500 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin K 90 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 3.4 mg
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 35 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 1000 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 120 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 200 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate) 30 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 175 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 150 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 25 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate) 1.2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 25 mcg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 460 mg
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2.8 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 860 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 580 mg
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 80 mg
Other Ingredients included in the following supplements:
Advanced Prenatal:, Calcium/Magnesium:, Choline:, EPA-DHA 720TM:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Soybean oil, Natural marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)], croscarmellose sodium, gelatin, sorbitol, cellulose, glycerin, stearic acid (vegetable), water, purified water, silica, natural lemon flavor, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin), beeswax, natural tocopherols, lecithin (soy), rosemary, carob powder, ascorbyl palmitate
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, colours, artificial sweeteners and preservatives
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
CAUTION: If taking medication, including blood thinning medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.