- Little bottoms diaper balm by mambino organics
Out & About
Little Bottoms Diaper Balm - Great for diaper rash! By: Mambino Organics
Finally, a great diaper balm made without the messy, sticky and hard to wash off residue of zinc oxide! Perfect for cloth diapers.
This triple protection formula with colloidal oatmeal works in the same way as zinc oxide by keeping your baby’s delicate skin dry by creating a moisture barrier.
Little Bottoms Diaper Balm is very effective, 100% natural, 100% Baby Safe and specially formulated for diaper rash and prickly heat rash.
It’s a great "first-aid in a stick" for the entire family, healthier than petroleum and made of food grade ingredients.
Mom’s love it because it comes in an easy roll-up tube, great for diaper bags and travel.
Hypoallergenic and pediatrician approved.
- Colloidal Oatmeal - soothes and promotes skin healing
- Shea Butter - excellent softening and moisturizing properties
- Calendula infused oil - regenerates damaged skin tissue
- Tea Tree - anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal benefits
Mambino’s High Quality Assurance
- Our strict and intricate processes allow each product to maintain maximum nutrient and vitamin retention and use all of the goodness that Mother Nature can provide us.
- We use only the finest natural raw ingredients. We support companies that are in fare trade agreements. We never use animals for testing our products.
- Our products are so natural and organic that they are biodegradable. Mambino Organics produces only the highest quality products that are not only good for your skin, but are good for our planet!
- Once you use Mambino’s organic products, you and your skin will never want to go back to synthetic skin care products!
Made in California
Size: 18g / .63
By Robin. W. - NewfoundlandI am in love with this stuff. My daughter is only two months old, we used disposables on her for the first couple of weeks when we brought her home, her bum was so sore, it even blistered, we tried the typical zinc creams, made it even worse. We had someone give us a stick of the mambino diaper balm, and along with that we switched to cloth diapers, her bum healed in no time, i was amazed by the stuff, i will use nothing else. I ran out, and i cannot purchase the balm in my home town, so i used Vaseline until i received the tube from you, within a day of using it again her bum was already looking better. It's as valuable as gold lol
It works like a miracle!!!!!
- olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive) fruit oil
- simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) seed oil
- butyrospermum, parkii (organic shea butter) fruit
- cera alba (organic beeswax)
- cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil
- avena sativa (organic oats) kernel flour
- organic calendula officinalis flower extract in olea europea (organic olive oil)
- calophyllum inophyllum (organic tamanu) oil
- rosmarinus officinalis (organic rosemary) leaf extract
- azadirachta indica (organic neem) oil
- anthemis nobilis (organic chamomile) flower oil
- chamomilla recutita (organic matricaria) flower oil
- melaleuca alternifolia (organic tea tree) leaf oil
*Made with certified organic ingredients/certified vegan and 100% pure love.
Apply liberally to diaper area, especially in folds of the skin and irritated areas after each diaper change & bath. To promote healing let baby have an hour without diaper - air helps healing.